At R.K. Bass Electric, Inc. we strive to keep our employees safe as well as those employees of other contractors. We desire to provide a safe work environment for our employees on the construction site. We have several employees that have completed their 10-hour OSHA Trainer and are looking forward to see others complete this same program. Keep up the hard work.
"The Bright Ones"
Here at R.K. Bass Electric, we want to treat your home like it is ours. We have the utmost respect for our customers and their time. We set ourselves apart from the Competition:
1. All of your Technicians are licensed, trained, and professional!
2. We wear shoe covers to protect your floors!
3. We are ON-TIME so we do not waste your time!
4. We have fully stocked work vehicles and will not have to make trips to the supply store!
- Do you have problems in your home wiring, is there a plug or switch that needs repairs, maybe you are thinking of putting an addition onto your home, give us a call, we provide all types of residential electrical service.
- Do your employees have a tough time seeing due to the lighting in your office?
- Is your business going to have a remodeling project?
- Does your business need some electrical repairs?
List of Services for all your Electrical Needs:
- New Commercial Construction
- Commercial Service
- Residential Service
- Design Built Projects
- Government Contracting
- Fixture Retrofit
- Telephone Wiring
- Sound Systems/Installation and Sales-Residential Construction
- Fiber Optics
- Home Automation
- Energy Consumption Analysis
- Installations of Camera Devices
- Solar Panel Design and Installation
- Generator Sales and Service
This is a partial list so give us a call and see how we can be of service to your home or business.
CALL US WE CAN HELP -
Give us a call at (254)698-8751, and ask for Vicky Cumba